App Android Microsoft Office 365. Microsoft Office for Android has finally arrived. Microsoft’s Office application for Android works on devices running Android 4.0 or higher and allows basic editing of Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.You can access, view and edit your Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you make quick edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and content remain intact.
Key Features apps Microsoft Office
- Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office
- documents that are stored on SkyDrive, SkyDrive Pro, or SharePoint.Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you've recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
- Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.
- Office documents look stunning:
- Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
- Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
- Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from SkyDrive or SkyDrive Pro on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
- Edit - You can make quick edits to Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
- Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
- Edit While Offline - Your device doesn’t have to be continuously connected to the network to work on an Office document that is stored online. You can view and edit
Download Free App Android Microsoft Office Mobile now available on Google Playin high quality wallpaper make this wallpaper for your desktop, tablet, and smartphone device. If you don't find the best wallpaper you're looking for, then go to related wallpaper at the bottom of this post. Then right click on the Wallpaper Image and select the option "Save image as" or "Set As Background".
Title: Free App Android Microsoft Office Mobile now available on Google Play